2022, new year, new purposes. From CEM Can Ricart we want to highlight the importance that sports practice should have in our lives.
Just like eating or sleeping, sport should be an essential part of our daily lives.
For this reason and because we do not believe in miracles, in this article we give you the necessary tips to achieve it.
- Training on Mondays! Reserve an hour for your preferred directed class, access at the fitness area and tell your training partners how the weekend went or take a good dip in the pool. But, Monday is not a failure.
- Organize your week. In the same way that you book an appointment with your friends or even with the doctor, reserve a minimum of 3 days a week for sports practice. Don’t stress, one hour of training is enough. The most forward-looking ones will always reserve 4 days, in case one fails, to be able to comply with the 3 minimum days.
- Do not stay alone. Take advantage of the social nature of sport, we all come to the center with a common goal, take advantage of it and share experiences with your training partners.
- Learn. Whether you are a novice or a veteran in this world, take advantage and learn from the technical professionals that you have at your side. If in doubt, ask. Our goal is to have the technically best-trained subscribers in the entire neighborhood. So that when you share physical activity with friends, you can elegantly demonstrate everything you have learned. Make continuous progress.
- Measure your results. Set a short-term goal for yourself, discuss it with the person in charge of the area (AADD, fitness or pool technician) and decide it together. The professional will help you make your goal achievable. Strive for this goal weekly and measure it monthly. Our advice is: rely on the technician with whom you spoke, with his help and your effort you will achieve what you set out to do. Do not forget.
- Rest. Not everything is going to be sweating, spending time lying on the sofa or sharing moments with family and friends is also essential for our objective.
Do not forget:
SPORT IS PART OF YOU.
WE ARE PART OF YOU.