SWIMMING COURSE FOR ADULTS INITIATION
Cursillo aimed at people over 16 years of age who start practicing swimming.
- from Monday to Friday from 7:00p.m to 7:45p.m.
SWIMMING COURSE FOR ADULTS IMPROVEMENT
Oriented to people over 16 who want to perfect their swimming style.
- from Monday to Friday from 7:45 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
SWIMMING COURSE IN OPEN WATER
If you want to swim in the sea safely, or want to prepare for cruises, We have 2 levels.
Initiation group hours:
- Monday and Friday from 5.30p.m to 6.30p.m in Can Ricart and Wednesday from 5.30p.m to 6.30p.m Espai de Mar.
Advanced group hours:
- Monday and Friday from 6.30p.m to 7.30p.m in Can Ricart, and Wednesday from 6.30p.m to 7.30p.m Espai de Mar.
CHILD SWIMMING COURSE INITIATION LEVEL (3-5 years approx.)
The general objectives to keep in mind are: familiarize the child with water and avoid negative reactions, develop different basic and psychomotor skills and educate the breathing in a different environment than usual.
- Monday to Friday from 5:30p.m to 6:15 p.m.
CHILD SWIMMING COURSE MIDDLE LEVEL (6- 10 years approx.)
Its main objective is to favor the autonomous movement of the student without auxiliary material. In addition, the coordination of the body segments with the breaths is worked.
- Monday to Friday from 6:15 p.m. to 7 p.m.
* Swimming courses follow the school calendar.