SWIMMING COURSE FOR ADULTS INITIATION
Cursets directed to people of more than 16 years who practice in the practice of swimming.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 09.00 a.m to 09.45 a.m.
SWIMMING COURSE FOR ADULTS IMPROVEMENT
Oriented to people over 16 who want to perfect their swimming style.
- from Monday to Thursday from 7:45 p.m to 8:30 p.m (2 days per week).
- Wednesdays and Fridays from 09.00 a.m to 09.45 a.m.
ADVANCED LEVEL SWIMMING COURSE
If you have a good level of swimming, you want to prepare for crossings or triathlons:
Group hours morning:
- Tuesday and Thursday 08.00 a.m to 09.00 a.m.
Advanced group hours:
- Monday and Wednesday from 8.30 p.m to 9.30 p.m.
CHILD SWIMMING COURSE INITIATION LEVEL (3 - 5 years approx.)
The general objectives to keep in mind are: familiarize the child with water and avoid negative reactions, develop different basic and psychomotor skills and educate the breathing in a different environment than usual.
- Monday to Thursday from 5:30 p.m to 6:15 p.m (1 or 2 days per week).
SWIMMING COURSE CADETE (11 - 15 years)
Aimed at progressing in the technique of swimming in the 4 main styles. Major cardiovascular improvements are obtained while developing healthy sports.
- Monday to Thursday from 7:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. (2 days per week).
CHILD SWIMMING COURSE MIDDLE LEVEL (6 - 10 years approx.)
Its main objective is to favor the autonomous movement of the student without auxiliary material. In addition, the coordination of the body segments with the breaths is worked.
- Monday to Thursday from 6:15 p.m to 7:00 p.m (1 or 2 days per week).
* Swimming courses follow the school calendar.