SWIMMING FOR ADULTS - INDUCTION COURSE
Aimed at people over 16 who want to start swimming or improve their style.
- Wednesdays and Fridays, 09.00h to 09.45h (advanced training).
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 09.00h to 09.45h (induction).
SWIMMING FOR ADULTS - ADVANCED TRAINING COURSE
Aimed at those who want to improve their technique and improve their physical condition in water.
- Wednesdays and Fridays, 09.00h to 09.45h.
Afternoon group A:
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 19.45h to 20.30h.
Afternoon group B:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 19.45h to 20.30h.
BABIES SWIMMING COURSE
Aimed at helping babies get in contact with a new medium, water. The baby must be accompanied by an adult, preferably one of the parents.
- Group A Saturday (4–18 months old): 09.30h to 10.00h.
- Group B Saturday (19–30 months old): 10.00h to 10.30h.
- Group C Saturday (4–18 months old): 10.30 a 11.00h.
- Group D Saturday (19–30 months old): 11.00h to 11.30h.
- Group E Saturday (4–18 months old): 11.30h to 12.00h.
- Group F Saturday (19–30 months old): 12.00h to 12.30h.
- Thursdays: 16:30h a 17.00h (4-18 months old)
- Fridays:16:30 a 17.00h (19-30 months old)
CHILDREN SWIMMING - INDUCTION COURSE (3-5 YEARS OLD approx.)
The general objectives are: familiarizing the child with water and avoiding negative reactions, developing different basic and psychomotor skills and teaching breathing control in a different medium.
Group A: Mondays and Wednesdays, 17.30h to 18.15h.
Group B: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 17.30h to 18.15h.
CHILDREN SWIMMING - MEDIUM LEVEL (6-10 YEARS OLD approx.)
The main objective is to foster autonomous movement without auxiliary equipment. In addition, coordination between body parts and breathing are also developed.
Group A: Mondays and Wednesdays, 18.15h to 19.00h.
Group B: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 18.15h to 19.00h.
CHILDREN SWIMMING - ADVANCED TRAINING (10-14 YEARS OLD approx.)
The main objective is to develop coordination and perfect the technique in each swimming style.
Group A: Mondays and Wednesdays, 19.00h a 19.45h.
Group B: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 19.00h a 19.45h.
* Swimming courses follow the school calendar.