- To maintain healthy skin, it must be cleaned daily with mild products. In this way we eliminate excess fat, sweat and dirt.
- The pool, the sea and the sun dry out the skin, so we have to give special importance to hydration, using regenerating products such as oxygen creams, vitamin C, Aloe Vera, Rosehip, etc.
It is important that, in addition to doing it on the outside, you also take care of it on the inside. Internal hydration is essential because our skin (and our body, in general) work optimally. You should drink 2 liters of liquids on the day.
- Sun protection! This habit is essential if you really want to enjoy a tan that is healthy and safe. Even if you wear makeup, we recommend that in summer you change it for a makeup with sunscreen because that way you are always protected from UVA rays.
- Eat properly by eating seasonal products, especially fruit since it provides an antioxidant component (vitamin C) that is beneficial for health.
- When the end of summer comes, it is advisable to do a hygiene or peeling to renew the dead skin cells accumulated during the summer