At CEM Colom and at CEM Can Ricart we continue with the tradition of collecting food. This year from December 1 to January 8, food can be brought to the facilities to make a donation.
As a socially responsible company, we collect the food from the entities that work in our closest environment, which is why this year we will give the food to one of our collaborating entities.
This year the donation will go to Ekumene (Domingo Solà Social Center), a social work shared with Maristes. Like all EKUMENE projects, they work on the integral promotion of the person. Ekumene in African terms means “House of all”.
This task is carried out through the teaching of the Spanish and Catalan languages and culture in general. His work is mainly aimed at immigrant people at risk of social exclusion.
- Learning the Catalan and Spanish languages so that they can integrate into our society (literacy courses)
- Sewing workshops, computer workshops and conversation workshops (coffee space)
- Training talks on health, hygiene and eating habits
- Cultural outings and knowledge of the territory
- Social and employment advice (care and reception space)
The products they need: milk, coffee, juices, biscuits, toast, jam… We encourage you to participate in this food collection to help those people who are closest to us and who need it most.
We count on you to make it possible.
Social department of CEM Colom and CEM Can Ricart