New Supervised Activity Suite.
We’re starting the new year in high spirits and with new developments. We’ve asked Santa for a new activity suite…and our wish has been granted!
We’ll begin the year undergoing work on the new space. The new suite will provide us with a greater variety of classes, such as:
- Implementation of boxing classes adapted to level (non-contact).
- Hiit style classes with boxing as the principle element.
- Box-fit classes in which, through choreography and the use of a punch bag, 3 set challenges will be undertaken:
- Bloc 1, a martial arts practice, conducted to music, following a routine involving choreographed punch-bag work (either with legs or fists).
- Bloc 2, Hiit, an intensive cardio workout, making use of trx, kettelbells, fitball, medicine ball, crate, skipping rope.
- Bloc 3, practical training, in which we do integral muscle-toning work.
- Implementation of more Yoga and Pilates classes at peak times.
- Creation of a group (max 10 people) for competing in obstacle-course races (Spartan race, Maori race, Farinato race,…)
Not forgetting the activity spaces that already exist. In fact suite 1 is being expanded to accommodate more members, so that body pump class capacity is now extended to 40 people, with more materials and completely renovated flooring!
The cycling suite will be slightly smaller and cosier with an updated sound system.
We’re already looking forward to getting 2018 underway…with you!