This year 2024 we are facing a new challenge to overcome together.
Catalunya is in a situation of worrying drought, especially being in winter and having ahead all summer, that is why it is time to get together and collaborate to reduce water consumption.
Active awareness is essential to reduce the consumption we make.
And you know what?
- A shower of 5 min consumes 100 liters of water, which is what a single person consumes in 50 days.
- Dropping the chain in the bathroom can consume up to 10 liters per use.
- ashing your hands in the tap consumes up to 10 liters.
How many liters do you think you waste a day? Would you be able to make a more responsible consumption considering that the water reserve is currently at 16%?
From Club Lleuresport, management company of CEM Colom and CEM Can Ricart, for years we have been investing in innovation systems that favor the sustainable consumption of CEM Colom and CEM Can Ricart.
In addition, for years we have participated in the energetic marathon, a social project to reduce consumption of light, gas and water and with these savings collaborate in order that the Ajuntament de Barcelona can help families in situations of energy poverty.
At this moment the problem not only affects a population but all of us, if it does not rain we can only reduce our consumption of water.
From the management of CEM Colom and CEM Can Ricart, we activate the drought pre-emergency measures established by the Generalitat de Catalunya, which is reducing water consumption by 25%.
- Installation of aerators, reduction of time and pressure in showers and taps, and reduction of available showers to make conscious use of water
- Reduction flow in the WC.
- The use of cleaning machines will be enhanced.
- Sustainable management of pool filtering.
Do you join the challenge?
Collaborating with it will help us all.