Swimming Pool Rules.
Swimming pool enclosures are areas that require special conditions for hygiene and safety. The large quantities of water, heating, moisture and type of use, obliges all users to respect the established rules and regulations. At CEM Can Ricart, we would like to offer a reminder of some of the basic norms that are indispensable for enjoying the pool in optimum conditions:
- Before entering the pool area it is obligatory to use the showers.
- On entering the pool area you should be wearing suitable clothing in order to avoid introducing contaminants.
- Circulating the lanes should always be done on the right, unless you are alone in the lane.
- Lanes are divided by speed (slow and fast). In case of any doubt you should ask the lifeguard on duty.
- It is obligatory to follow the instructions given by pool personnel.
These and other norms can be found in the entrance to the pool area. Your collaboration is essential!